We are seeking a passionate activity driven Business Development Representative to generate leads and sell employment advertising. We are a family oriented business!
You will initially be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your assigned customers while learning the business and move into the sales department as a Sales Representative in 60-90 days.
You will have a 60-90 day training program that will consist of some Account Management and Business Development duties while you learn the business and transition into the full time sales role. This role can be full time or part time.
Sales Representative Responsibilities
· Generate revenue by lead generation, qualification, and closing sales.
· Closes sales by building rapport with potential customer, explaining product and services; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
· Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing them to other services that may fit their needs.
Skills and Requirements
· Closing Skills
· Cold Calling
· Presentations and Closings
· Motivation for Sales
· Account Management or other relevant experience
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels including executive and C-level
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Telemarketing experience
· Call Center experience
· Inside Sales
Hourly pay plus commissions
*Must have your own laptop and cell phone
Work Hours: Full Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Adotas